The UK government’s .GOV website contains a considerable amount of relevant content for anybody trading globally. Here you will find the latest advice from the UK Government on trading overseas. The links on this page take you straight to the content on the .gov website and is not stored or altered here.
We have placed these links here purely so that the freight forwarding community has one easy to go to place for a broad range of industry linked information.
The latest advice from the UK government on International Trade.
- Speech: World Trade Organization General Council, July 2021: UK statements
- Guidance: Guns, knives, swords and other offensive weapons: UK border control
- Corporate report: UK strategic export controls annual report 2020
- Press release: Red tape cut for wine imports to save British wine lovers £130m a year
- Ask the export support team a question
- Decision: UK-Switzerland committee documents
- Promotional material: UK-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement: opportunities for UK businesses
- Policy paper: Board of Trade report: green trade
- Press release: New trade report argues UK should reject 'green protectionism' and harness free market to address climate crisis
- Press release: New UK scheme to drive trade with developing countries
- Open consultation: Designing the UK trade preferences scheme for developing nations
- Policy paper: UK-Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein FTA: parliamentary report
- Impact assessment: UK-Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein FTA: impact assessment
- Policy paper: UK-Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein free trade agreement: joint declarations
- Corporate report: Department for International Trade annual report and accounts