The UK government’s .GOV website contains a considerable amount of relevant content for anybody trading globally. Here you will find the latest advice from the UK Government on trading overseas. The links on this page take you straight to the content on the .gov website and is not stored or altered here.
We have placed these links here purely so that the freight forwarding community has one easy to go to place for a broad range of industry linked information.
The latest advice from the UK government on International Trade.
- Guidance: Overseas Business Risk - India
- Press release: Government reaches historic deal on US tariff dispute
- News story: Joint US-UK statement on a cooperative framework for Large Civil Aircraft
- Policy paper: UK-Australia free trade agreement negotiations: agreement in principle
- Official Statistics: DIT national survey of registered businesses’ exporting behaviours, attitudes and needs 2020
- Press release: UK secures markets access to Japan for exports of poultry meat
- Promotional material: UK-Australia free trade agreement: benefits for the UK
- Press release: UK agrees historic trade deal with Australia
- News story: British exporters, business leaders and trade professionals recognised in Birthday Honours List 2021
- Guidance: Notice to exporters 2021/07: licences for strategically controlled items
- Speech: Secretary of State for International Trade speech at DLA Piper
- Guidance: Notice to Exporters 2021/06: F680 express applications
- Guidance: Notice to Exporters 2021/05: Export Control Order 2008 amendment
- News story: Iconic British exports expected to benefit from any trade deal with Australia
- Guidance: Notice to Exporters 2021/04: open general licences amended