The UK government’s .GOV website contains a considerable amount of relevant content for anybody trading globally. Here you will find the latest advice from the UK Government on trading overseas. The links on this page take you straight to the content on the .gov website and is not stored or altered here.
We have placed these links here purely so that the freight forwarding community has one easy to go to place for a broad range of industry linked information.
The latest advice from the UK government on International Trade.
- Press release: New expert panel established to support UK trade negotiations
- Press release: Trade barriers removed to boost business
- News story: Liam Fox makes SMEs his priority as WTO contest continues
- News story: Negotiations on the UK’s Future Trading Relationship with the US: Update
- Press release: UK invites the world to collaborate on a musical project at Expo 2020 Dubai
- News story: Dr Liam Fox through to 2nd round in WTO Director General contest
- Press release: US exports drive home success for UK golf trolley manufacturer
- News story: UK businesses now eligible to export beef to the USA
- Press release: UK-Japan trade deal offers boost to Welsh businesses
- News story: Raw cane sugar autonomous tariff rate quota consultation now open
- Open consultation: Autonomous tariff rate quota (ATQ) - raw cane sugar consultation (2020)
- News story: UK-Japan Agreement: Response to media outlets
- Speech: Liz Truss opening statement for the UK-Japan agreement in principle
- Press release: UK-Japan trade deal offers boost to Scottish businesses
- Press release: UK and Japan agree historic free trade agreement