The UK government’s .GOV website contains a considerable amount of relevant content for anybody trading globally. Here you will find the latest advice from the UK Government on trading overseas. The links on this page take you straight to the content on the .gov website and is not stored or altered here.
We have placed these links here purely so that the freight forwarding community has one easy to go to place for a broad range of industry linked information.
The latest advice from the UK government on International Trade.
- News story: Joint statement on the UK-Brazil JETCO
- News story: UK and Malaysia agree to deepen trading relationship in first Joint Committee
- Speech: WTO Thailand Trade Policy Review: UK statement
- Notice: Notice to exporters 2020/16: UK exporters fined for unlicensed exports
- Transparency data: DIT: spending over £500, August 2020
- Transparency data: DIT: spending over £25,000, September 2020
- News story: UK secures vital rollover trade deal with Canada and agrees to start negotiating more advanced deal next year
- Policy paper: Strategic Trade Advisory Group (STAG): summary of discussions 16 October 2020
- News story: Third round of Indonesian and UK governments’ Joint Trade Review
- Detailed guide: Protection of trading interests (retained blocking regulation) from 1 January 2021
- Guidance: Service and performance code for export licensing
- Speech: TheCityUK speech: Liz Truss highlights importance of digital, data and services trade
- Speech: WTO joint initiative on e-commerce: UK statement
- Detailed guide: Summary of the UK-Côte d’Ivoire Stepping Stone Economic Partnership Agreement
- Press release: Preferential tariffs continue for eligible developing countries