UK International Trade
The UK government’s .GOV website contains a considerable amount of relevant content for anybody trading globally. Here you will find the latest advice from the UK Government on trading overseas. The links on this page take you straight to the content on the .gov website and is not stored or altered here.
We have placed these links here purely so that the freight forwarding community has one easy to go to place for a broad range of industry linked information.
The latest advice from the UK government on International Trade.
- Guidance: Report a vulnerability on a DBT system
- Promotional material: UK-Ukraine Digital Trade Agreement: agreement explainer
- Press release: UK signs historic trade deal with Ukraine as part of enhanced support
- Guidance: Register your interest to support reconstruction in Ukraine
- Research: Education export data: scoping exercise
- Research: Export strategy for global offshore upstream decommissioning
- Press release: UK and Canada sign agreement to boost green tech supply chains
- Press release: Joint outcome statement: UK-India round seven FTA negotiations
- International treaty: UK-New Zealand FTA: associated documents
- Notice: Trade remedies notices: anti-dumping duty on steel reinforcing bars and rods from China
- Notice: Notice to exporters 2023/05: 6 Open General Export Licences (OGELs) updated
- Press release: DBT unveils new 'Help to Grow' site to support businesses and grow the economy
- Speech: Business and International Trade Secretary gives speech on global prosperity
- Research: Global trade outlook - February 2023 report
- News story: Joint Statement: UK-Indiana Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Delegation
You must be logged in to post a comment.