The UK government’s .GOV website contains a considerable amount of relevant content for anybody trading globally. Here you will find the latest advice from the UK Government on trading overseas. The links on this page take you straight to the content on the .gov website and is not stored or altered here.
We have placed these links here purely so that the freight forwarding community has one easy to go to place for a broad range of industry linked information.
The latest advice from the UK government on International Trade.
- Notice: Notice to exporters 2020/11: progressing licence applications for military exports to Saudi Arabia
- Press release: Exports bring home the bacon for UK family farm
- Official Statistics: Statistics on DIT export support objectives (2019 to 2020)
- Speech: Global Britain and the CPTPP
- Speech: UK statement to the WTO Committee on Trade and the Environment
- Press release: The Department for International Trade launches modelling review to support economic recovery
- Speech: UK statement to the WTO Dispute Settlement Body
- Press release: Exports boom for record-breaking rower's alkaline water
- Press release: UK selected as Peru’s delivery partner to rebuild facilities damaged by El Nino
- Press release: ‘Bounce back’ plan for agriculture, food and drink industry launched
- Transparency data: DIT: spending over £25,000, March 2020
- Transparency data: DIT: spending over £500, February 2020
- News story: Statement on launch of UK-New Zealand FTA
- Policy paper: UK approach to negotiating a free trade agreement with New Zealand
- Press release: Statement on launch of Australia-UK FTA