The UK government’s .GOV website contains a considerable amount of relevant content for anybody trading globally. Here you will find the latest advice from the UK Government on trading overseas. The links on this page take you straight to the content on the .gov website and is not stored or altered here.
We have placed these links here purely so that the freight forwarding community has one easy to go to place for a broad range of industry linked information.
The latest advice from the UK government on International Trade.
- Guidance: Overseas Business Risk: Malaysia
- Guidance: Trading with developing nations
- Press release: Suriname signs CARIFORUM-UK EPA
- Research and analysis: Estimating FDI and its impact in the United Kingdom
- News story: Joint UK- US statement on suspension of tariffs in long-running aerospace dispute
- Press release: US suspends tariffs on UK goods in trade dispute
- Detailed guide: Summary of the UK-Albania Partnership, Trade and Cooperation Agreement
- Policy paper: Continuing the UK's trade relationship with Albania: parliamentary report
- Guidance: Overseas Business Risk - Uruguay
- Speech: WTO General Council: UK statements
- Guidance: Overseas Business Risk - Thailand
- Press release: UK signs Trade Partnership Agreement with Ghana
- Press release: UK businesses embark on roadshow to discover new trading opportunities in Latin America and Caribbean
- Notice: Trade remedies notice: Anti-dumping duty on bicycles and certain bicycle parts originating in the People’s Republic of China (including bicycles consigned from Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippines, Sri Lanka and Tunisia)
- Notice: Trade remedies notice: countervailing duty on certain organic coated steel products originating in the People's Republic of China