The UK government’s .GOV website contains a considerable amount of relevant content for anybody trading globally. Here you will find the latest advice from the UK Government on trading overseas. The links on this page take you straight to the content on the .gov website and is not stored or altered here.
We have placed these links here purely so that the freight forwarding community has one easy to go to place for a broad range of industry linked information.
The latest advice from the UK government on International Trade.
- Transparency data: DIT senior officials travel, hospitality and Permanent Secretary meetings: October to December 2019
- Transparency data: DIT business appointment rules advice October to December 2019
- Transparency data: DIT special advisers' gifts, hospitality and meetings: October to December 2019
- Transparency data: DIT ministers' meetings, hospitality, gifts and overseas travel: October to December 2019
- Transparency data: DIT prompt payment data October to December 2019
- Detailed guide: Trade sanctions on Somalia
- Transparency data: DIT: spending over £500, December 2019
- Transparency data: DIT: spending over £25,000, January 2020
- Notice: Notice to exporters 2020/08: coronavirus (COVID-19) - export licence handling
- Notice: Notice to exporters 2020/07: export control training courses cancelled
- Guidance: Trade Bill
- Guidance: Appointments to ICSID Panels: call for expressions of interest
- Policy paper: Education Sector Advisory Group minutes 4 February 2020
- Press release: Goods exports in all 4 UK nations increased in 2019
- Press release: US to lift ban on UK beef exports