The UK government’s .GOV website contains a considerable amount of relevant content for anybody trading globally. Here you will find the latest advice from the UK Government on trading overseas. The links on this page take you straight to the content on the .gov website and is not stored or altered here.
We have placed these links here purely so that the freight forwarding community has one easy to go to place for a broad range of industry linked information.
The latest advice from the UK government on International Trade.
- Speech: Secretary of State for International Trade Liz Truss speaking at the Velvet Revolution Ball
- Notice: Notice to exporters 2019/15: UK exporters fined for exporting goods without a licence
- Detailed guide: Export licences and special rules after a no-deal Brexit
- Policy paper: Continuing the UK’s trade relationship with the SACUM countries: parliamentary report
- Detailed guide: Summary of the SACUM-UK economic partnership agreement (EPA)
- Policy paper: Conflict, Stability and Security Fund: programme summaries for Middle East and North Africa 2019 to 2020
- Export goods to countries outside the EU: step by step
- Import goods from outside the EU: step by step
- Get UK customs clearance when exporting goods outside the EU: step by step
- Get UK customs clearance when importing goods from outside the EU: step by step
- Policy paper: Continuing the UK's trade relationship with Georgia: parliamentary report
- Detailed guide: Summary of the UK-Georgia strategic partnership and cooperation agreement
- Press release: Boost for UK-UAE trade relations
- Press release: Kent biotech business set to make £1m thanks to Japan exports
- Press release: Cornish tea producer proves strength of British brew overseas