The UK government’s .GOV website contains a considerable amount of relevant content for anybody trading globally. Here you will find the latest advice from the UK Government on trading overseas. The links on this page take you straight to the content on the .gov website and is not stored or altered here.
We have placed these links here purely so that the freight forwarding community has one easy to go to place for a broad range of industry linked information.
The latest advice from the UK government on International Trade.
- Press release: International Trade Secretary meets Japan’s Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Correspondence: UK-Japan exchange of letters on mutual recognition
- Press release: UK advances preparations for new UK-Japan Economic Partnership
- Open consultation: Trade with Japan
- Press release: UK and Lebanon sign trade continuity agreement
- Policy paper: 5-year plan promoting the UK’s world class global maritime offer
- Press release: UK & Australia commit to rapid and ambitious free trade agreement
- News story: UK launches Maritime Trade and Investment Plan to turbocharge multibillion-pound maritime sector
- News story: Second UK-Morocco Strategic Dialogue held in Rabat
- Press release: Campaign launch targets increased UK-China partnership
- Contact the Brexit imports and exports helpline
- Correspondence: Letter to the Committees on Arms Export Controls
- News story: £20 million export win for Liverpool supercar manufacturer
- Press release: UK International Trade Secretary visits New Zealand, Australia and Japan
- Notice: Notice to exporters 2019/14: 3 open general licences updated