The UK government’s .GOV website contains a considerable amount of relevant content for anybody trading globally. Here you will find the latest advice from the UK Government on trading overseas. The links on this page take you straight to the content on the .gov website and is not stored or altered here.
We have placed these links here purely so that the freight forwarding community has one easy to go to place for a broad range of industry linked information.
The latest advice from the UK government on International Trade.
- Notice: Notice to exporters 2020/02: open general licences updated
- Press release: UK aid boosts support for African women entrepreneurs to expand businesses into global markets
- Speech: UK Africa Investment Summit Envoy Philip Parham looks ahead to the Summit
- Press release: Liverpool engineers help African nations shift towards clean energy
- Press release: UK Government tackles heart disease with new partnership
- Guidance: Open general export licence (PCBs and components for military goods)
- Guidance: Open general trade control licence (trade and transportation: small arms and light weapons)
- Guidance: Open general export licence (export for exhibition: military goods)
- Guidance: Open general export licence (military surplus vehicles)
- Guidance: Open general export licence (military and dual-use goods: UK forces deployed in non-embargoed destinations)
- Official Statistics: Strategic export controls: licensing statistics 1 July to 30 September 2019
- Official Statistics: Strategic export controls: licensing statistics 1 April to 30 June 2019
- New heart disease drug to be made available for NHS patients
- News story: How the UK is helping connect off-grid communities across Africa
- Press release: Africa Minister backs trade and investment opportunities in Angola