The UK government’s .GOV website contains a considerable amount of relevant content for anybody trading globally. Here you will find the latest advice from the UK Government on trading overseas. The links on this page take you straight to the content on the .gov website and is not stored or altered here.
We have placed these links here purely so that the freight forwarding community has one easy to go to place for a broad range of industry linked information.
The latest advice from the UK government on International Trade.
- Press release: Welsh company receives Board of Trade Award for exporting success
- Notice: Notice to exporters 2019/07: OGEL for export of dual-use items to EU member states updated
- Press release: Board of Trade Meets in Northern Ireland for the first time
- Press release: UK signs trade continuity agreement with Colombia, Ecuador and Peru
- Speech: Dr Liam Fox: Institute for Government speech
- Promotional material: UK fintech: state of the nation
- Notice: Notice to exporters 2019/06: UK exporter punished for brokering goods without a licence
- Press release: UK commits to international partnerships to meet shared challenges and drive growth
- Press release: International Trade Secretary visits Iceland to promote trade continued investment in UK
- Press release: British exports hit a record high, according to new official data
- Press release: Innovision to lead events for UK Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai
- Guidance: Exporting nuclear goods to Iran: procurement channel
- Speech: Global Trade Review 2019 Conference keynote address, Secretary of State for International Trade
- Press release: UK satellite exports go into orbit
- Press release: Scottish space technology tackles global environmental issues