The UK government’s .GOV website contains a considerable amount of relevant content for anybody trading globally. Here you will find the latest advice from the UK Government on trading overseas. The links on this page take you straight to the content on the .gov website and is not stored or altered here.
We have placed these links here purely so that the freight forwarding community has one easy to go to place for a broad range of industry linked information.
The latest advice from the UK government on International Trade.
- Press release: Government celebrates trade success of UK creative industries with new export help announcements
- Speech: London Tech Week: Trade Secretary announces 5-point plan for digital trade
- Policy paper: Digital trade objectives and vision
- Press release: Trevelyan: Break down digital trade barriers to help British businesses thrive
- Guidance: Strategic export controls statistics: quality and methodology information
- Press release: UAE to invest £10 billion in priority UK industries
- Guidance: Strategic export controls: licensing statistics revisions policy
- News story: UK-ASEAN Joint media statement
- News story: UK-ASEAN Joint declaration
- Speech: Policy Exchange speech: Liz Truss sets out Britain’s new trade policy
- Notice: Notice to exporters 2021/12: new dual-use regulation EU 2021/821
- Research: Public attitudes to trade tracker (PATT): wave 3
- Press release: Embrace free trade to drive the levelling-up agenda
- Research: Global trade outlook - September 2021 report
- News story: Liz Truss's meeting with Indian commerce minister Piyush Goyal