Department for Trade and Industry
The latest advice from the UK government’s department for trade and industry. Business development information and ensuring safe working practices can be found on the .gov website which is an extremely valuable resource for anybody involved in international trade including freight forwarders.
Forwarders matter links through to the DTI webpage to put these links together with other valuable resources and these are not altered in any way. Each link will take you through to the relevant article on the .gov website.
- Australian healthtech firm chooses UK to scale up and grow
- UNECE Commission Session 2021: UK statement
- Serbia: UK and Serbia sign Partnership, Trade and Cooperation Agreement
- Exporting boost to UK FinTech sector to help build back better
- G7 Trade Ministers’ Meeting – Chair’s Statement
- UK’s G7 Trade Track Opening Statement
- Export controls on academic research
- Liz Truss unveils plans to work with G7 to tackle global trading challenges
- UK and Thailand commit to strengthening trade ties
- UK rolling out green carpet for Global Investment Summit
- Winners of European Tech Rocketship Awards Announced
- UAE and UK launch sovereign investment partnership with initial £1 billion in life sciences
- FCDO Smart Sustainable Cities project: 2021 edition
- Liz Truss announces creation of four major new Trade and Investment Hubs across the UK
- Readout of International Trade Secretary Liz Truss call with USTR Katherine Tai
Forwarders matters is not affiliated to the .gov website in any way but looks to put together in one resource a plethora of industry related resources. The above direct links are one such source but we also recommend BIFA & IATA as two great resources and have pages dedicated to them also.