Department for Trade and Industry
The latest advice from the UK government’s department for trade and industry. Business development information and ensuring safe working practices can be found on the .gov website which is an extremely valuable resource for anybody involved in international trade including freight forwarders.
Forwarders matter links through to the DTI webpage to put these links together with other valuable resources and these are not altered in any way. Each link will take you through to the relevant article on the .gov website.
- Travel Update
- UK Statement to the WTO Dispute Settlement Body on Appellate Body Appointments
- Joint Statement of the 14th Meeting of the India-UK Joint Economic and Trade Committee
- Negotiations on the UK’s future trading relationship with New Zealand: Update
- Truss formally launches Trade and Agriculture Commission
- 'Tech for Growth' designed to increase financial services access
- UK-Indonesia Joint Trade Review: second round of discussions
- UK and India agree to deeper trading relationship
- DIT joins Women in Aviation and Aerospace Charter
- UK Statement to the WTO General Council on the Director General Selection Process
- Bounce-Back plans for Northern Ireland's tech sector
- Negotiations on the UK’s future trading relationship with Australia: Update
- Trade and Agriculture Commission membership announced
- UK inward investment projects increase in 2019
- Ambassador Julian Braithwaite’s statement on Women’s Economic Empowerment
Forwarders matters is not affiliated to the .gov website in any way but looks to put together in one resource a plethora of industry related resources. The above direct links are one such source but we also recommend BIFA & IATA as two great resources and have pages dedicated to them also.