Department for Trade and Industry
The latest advice from the UK government’s department for trade and industry. Business development information and ensuring safe working practices can be found on the .gov website which is an extremely valuable resource for anybody involved in international trade including freight forwarders.
Forwarders matter links through to the DTI webpage to put these links together with other valuable resources and these are not altered in any way. Each link will take you through to the relevant article on the .gov website.
- The UK-Japan Free Trade Summit
- Cambridge exporter recognised in New Year’s Honours List 2021
- Foreign Secretary on the situation in Xinjiang and the Government's response
- UK Government announces business measures over Xinjiang human rights abuses
- Opening statement on Global Britain debate
- Ghana-UK Joint Ministerial Statement on a Continuity Trade Agreement
- British exporters recognised in New Year’s Honours List 2021
- United Kingdom and Cameroon secure Economic Partnership Agreement
- UK and Turkey sign trade deal
- UK and Moldova sign Strategic Partnership, Trade and Cooperation Agreement
- UK and Canada agree temporary measures for goods exporters
- New trade barriers service launched to help British businesses export internationally
- The UK welcomes the Ottawa Group’s Trade and Health Initiative
- Legislation for the UK’s independent tariff policy
- HMG suspends import tariffs on Covid-19 products to fight virus
Forwarders matters is not affiliated to the .gov website in any way but looks to put together in one resource a plethora of industry related resources. The above direct links are one such source but we also recommend BIFA & IATA as two great resources and have pages dedicated to them also.