Department for Trade and Industry
The latest advice from the UK government’s department for trade and industry. Business development information and ensuring safe working practices can be found on the .gov website which is an extremely valuable resource for anybody involved in international trade including freight forwarders.
Forwarders matter links through to the DTI webpage to put these links together with other valuable resources and these are not altered in any way. Each link will take you through to the relevant article on the .gov website.
- UK aid boosts support for African women entrepreneurs to expand businesses into global markets
- UK Africa Investment Summit Envoy Philip Parham looks ahead to the Summit
- Liverpool engineers help African nations shift towards clean energy
- UK Government tackles heart disease with new partnership
- New heart disease drug to be made available for NHS patients
- How the UK is helping connect off-grid communities across Africa
- Africa Minister backs trade and investment opportunities in Angola
- Trade Minister hails lasting partnership with Morocco ahead of UK-Africa Investment Summit
- A UK investment partnership is providing world-class health care in Africa
- What is the UK-Africa investment summit and why is it important?
- Northern Ireland seafood firm gears up for Christmas 2020
- How the UK is helping to pick a ripe future
- 67 tech firms represent UK at world's biggest trade show
- 3 graphs that explain why investing in Africa is good for UK firms
- World going crackers for British cheese and wine
Forwarders matters is not affiliated to the .gov website in any way but looks to put together in one resource a plethora of industry related resources. The above direct links are one such source but we also recommend BIFA & IATA as two great resources and have pages dedicated to them also.