Department for Trade and Industry
The latest advice from the UK government’s department for trade and industry. Business development information and ensuring safe working practices can be found on the .gov website which is an extremely valuable resource for anybody involved in international trade including freight forwarders.
Forwarders matter links through to the DTI webpage to put these links together with other valuable resources and these are not altered in any way. Each link will take you through to the relevant article on the .gov website.
- UK statement to the Committee on Trade and Development
- UK-Poland agreement to deliver major infrastructure project
- Second Reading of the Trade Bill 2020
- US exports lead to £1m exports boom for Levity Crop Science
- UK Global Tariff backs UK businesses and consumers
- Vernacare increases production by 60% to fight Coronavirus
- Negotiations on the UK’s future trading relationship with the US: Update
- UK Statement to the WTO General Council
- Liz Truss kick-starts trade negotiations with Japan
- Truss opening statement, call with the US Trade Representative
- Joint Statement of UK International Trade Secretary Liz Truss and USTR Robert Lighthizer
- UK and US start trade negotiations
- New webinars to boost support for SMEs during coronavirus
- Trade Remedies Authority Chief Executive Designate steps down
- UK firm pioneers technology to help communication in hospitals
Forwarders matters is not affiliated to the .gov website in any way but looks to put together in one resource a plethora of industry related resources. The above direct links are one such source but we also recommend BIFA & IATA as two great resources and have pages dedicated to them also.