Department for Trade and Industry
The latest advice from the UK government’s department for trade and industry. Business development information and ensuring safe working practices can be found on the .gov website which is an extremely valuable resource for anybody involved in international trade including freight forwarders.
Forwarders matter links through to the DTI webpage to put these links together with other valuable resources and these are not altered in any way. Each link will take you through to the relevant article on the .gov website.
- International Trade Secretary meets Japan’s Minister of Foreign Affairs
- UK-Japan exchange of letters on mutual recognition
- UK advances preparations for new UK-Japan Economic Partnership
- UK and Lebanon sign trade continuity agreement
- UK & Australia commit to rapid and ambitious free trade agreement
- UK launches Maritime Trade and Investment Plan to turbocharge multibillion-pound maritime sector
- Second UK-Morocco Strategic Dialogue held in Rabat
- Campaign launch targets increased UK-China partnership
- Letter to the Committees on Arms Export Controls
- £20 million export win for Liverpool supercar manufacturer
- UK International Trade Secretary visits New Zealand, Australia and Japan
- Prime Minister pledges to bring shipbuilding back to the UK
- New Security Export Strategy will boost British exports
- UK agreed trade continuity with six African nations
- UK firms showcase the future of mobility at Frankfurt Motor Show
Forwarders matters is not affiliated to the .gov website in any way but looks to put together in one resource a plethora of industry related resources. The above direct links are one such source but we also recommend BIFA & IATA as two great resources and have pages dedicated to them also.