Department for Trade and Industry
The latest advice from the UK government’s department for trade and industry. Business development information and ensuring safe working practices can be found on the .gov website which is an extremely valuable resource for anybody involved in international trade including freight forwarders.
Forwarders matter links through to the DTI webpage to put these links together with other valuable resources and these are not altered in any way. Each link will take you through to the relevant article on the .gov website.
- New Board of Trade holds first meeting featuring Welsh tech entrepreneur Anne Boden
- New Board of Trade holds first meeting
- New Board of Trade holds first meeting to agree principles and future programme of work
- Joint Statement on the Anglo-Chilean Trade Dialogue
- HMG launches Export Growth Plan to help businesses
- Liz Truss ramps up engagement with trade unions and civil society groups
- The United Kingdom and Côte d’Ivoire sign Economic Partnership Agreement
- WTO General Council: UK statement on work programme on electronic commerce
- WTO General Council: item 8: procedural guidelines on WTO councils addressing trade concerns
- WTO General Council: importance of market-orientated conditions to the world trading system
- Indian saree firm opens first UK store
- Negotiations on the UK’s Future Trading Relationship with the Australia: Update
- British exporters recognised in Queen’s Birthday Honours List
- Regional investment projects announced to boost local economies
- UK and Ukraine sign Political, Free Trade and Strategic Partnership Agreement
Forwarders matters is not affiliated to the .gov website in any way but looks to put together in one resource a plethora of industry related resources. The above direct links are one such source but we also recommend BIFA & IATA as two great resources and have pages dedicated to them also.