Department for Trade and Industry
The latest advice from the UK government’s department for trade and industry. Business development information and ensuring safe working practices can be found on the .gov website which is an extremely valuable resource for anybody involved in international trade including freight forwarders.
Forwarders matter links through to the DTI webpage to put these links together with other valuable resources and these are not altered in any way. Each link will take you through to the relevant article on the .gov website.
- Joint Statement of the 13th Meeting of the India-UK Joint Economic and Trade Committee, 15 July 2019
- Summaries of consultations on future FTAs published
- Liam Fox launches toolkit for MPs to help boost UK exports
- Dr Liam Fox: India Day speech
- Indian financial services market access for UK strengthened
- Majority support free trade agreements
- Sixth Meeting of the U.S.-UK Trade and Investment Working Group
- Liam Fox launches training scheme to find UK's future trade experts
- Secretary of State for International Trade announces Australasia HM Trade Commissioner
- UK exports remain strong despite global slowdown
- International Trade Secretary visits Washington, DC
- South East tech sector soars
- South West Ireland and Midlands partner to boost economy
- Northern Powerhouse Trade Mission Launched at India Roadshow
- Liam Fox to break ground on UK pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai
Forwarders matters is not affiliated to the .gov website in any way but looks to put together in one resource a plethora of industry related resources. The above direct links are one such source but we also recommend BIFA & IATA as two great resources and have pages dedicated to them also.