Department for Trade and Industry
The latest advice from the UK government’s department for trade and industry. Business development information and ensuring safe working practices can be found on the .gov website which is an extremely valuable resource for anybody involved in international trade including freight forwarders.
Forwarders matter links through to the DTI webpage to put these links together with other valuable resources and these are not altered in any way. Each link will take you through to the relevant article on the .gov website.
- Secretary of State for International Trade Liz Truss speaking at the Velvet Revolution Ball
- Boost for UK-UAE trade relations
- Kent biotech business set to make £1m thanks to Japan exports
- Cornish tea producer proves strength of British brew overseas
- Self-warming UK bottle feeds babies across globe
- UK geospatial intelligence sweeps US cruise lines
- UK jewellery designer creates collection for Dutch museum
- Cheltenham recovery drink revitalises the UAE
- Conor Burns celebrates 2,000 year old Tunisian trade links
- UK-Africa Investment Summit 2020: In the news
- Truss visit to Aston Martin Lagonda underlines benefits of international trade to Warwickshire
- UK and Morocco sign continuity agreement
- Brexit workshops get small businesses ready to trade
- UK rises to 8th on World Bank's ‘Ease of doing business’ index
- UK primed for capital investment
Forwarders matters is not affiliated to the .gov website in any way but looks to put together in one resource a plethora of industry related resources. The above direct links are one such source but we also recommend BIFA & IATA as two great resources and have pages dedicated to them also.