Department for Trade and Industry
The latest advice from the UK government’s department for trade and industry. Business development information and ensuring safe working practices can be found on the .gov website which is an extremely valuable resource for anybody involved in international trade including freight forwarders.
Forwarders matter links through to the DTI webpage to put these links together with other valuable resources and these are not altered in any way. Each link will take you through to the relevant article on the .gov website.
- Press release: Welsh company receives Board of Trade Award for exporting success
- Press release: Board of Trade Meets in Northern Ireland for the first time
- Press release: UK signs trade continuity agreement with Colombia, Ecuador and Peru
- Speech: Dr Liam Fox: Institute for Government speech
- Press release: UK commits to international partnerships to meet shared challenges and drive growth
- Press release: International Trade Secretary visits Iceland to promote trade continued investment in UK
- Press release: British exports hit a record high, according to new official data
- Press release: Innovision to lead events for UK Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai
- Speech: Global Trade Review 2019 Conference keynote address, Secretary of State for International Trade
- Press release: UK satellite exports go into orbit
- Press release: Scottish space technology tackles global environmental issues
- Press release: Increase in global exports for UK stationery
- Press release: Department for International Trade announces East of England Export Champions
- Speech: Secretary of State speech at International Education Strategy event
- Speech: Education Secretary sets out plan for international education
Forwarders matters is not affiliated to the .gov website in any way but looks to put together in one resource a plethora of industry related resources. The above direct links are one such source but we also recommend BIFA & IATA as two great resources and have pages dedicated to them also.