Department for Trade and Industry
The latest advice from the UK government’s department for trade and industry. Business development information and ensuring safe working practices can be found on the .gov website which is an extremely valuable resource for anybody involved in international trade including freight forwarders.
Forwarders matter links through to the DTI webpage to put these links together with other valuable resources and these are not altered in any way. Each link will take you through to the relevant article on the .gov website.
- International Trade Secretary opens the Global Investment Summit
- Prime Minister's automotive roundtable: 19 October 2021
- Prime Minister and Bill Gates launch £400m partnership to boost green investment
- Investors pledge almost £10bn at UK Global Investment Summit
- Prime Minister's Ten Point Plan kickstarts green investment boom
- Trevelyan welcomes new £1bn investment partnership
- WTO Trade Policy Review of the Republic of Korea: UK Statement
- UK and Italy announce new dialogue to boost exports and investment
- Speakers and new sponsor revealed for Global Investment Summit
- Scottish business to be showcased at Global Investment Summit
- UK prepares for trade deal with Gulf Cooperation Council
- UK showcases green dozen at Global Investment Summit
- WIPO General Assemblies: Statement on Behalf of Group B Countries
- Dedicated hotline and online service launched for UK exporters
- WTO Trade Negotiations Committee (September 2021): UK Statement
Forwarders matters is not affiliated to the .gov website in any way but looks to put together in one resource a plethora of industry related resources. The above direct links are one such source but we also recommend BIFA & IATA as two great resources and have pages dedicated to them also.