UK Department for Trade & Industry news
Department for Trade and Industry
The latest advice from the UK government’s department for trade and industry. Business development information and ensuring safe working practices can be found on the .gov website which is an extremely valuable resource for anybody involved in international trade including freight forwarders.
Forwarders matter links through to the DTI webpage to put these links together with other valuable resources and these are not altered in any way. Each link will take you through to the relevant article on the .gov website.
- Trade Secretary: Wales Life Sciences sector key to UK growth
- PM: UK and South Africa will turbocharge growth together
- UK services industry welcomes extension of Swiss visa agreement
- UK and US must work together to promote free trade and future-proof our economies
- Richard Graham reappointed Trade Envoy to boost trade and investment with Indo-Pacific
- UK funding to help repair Ukraine’s damaged energy systems and get power back to Ukrainian people
- Badenoch to push muscular approach to global trade on first DC visit
- Shetland enters new frontier as UK space industry leader
- Second ASEAN Economic Ministers-UK Consultation - Joint Statement
- UK strengthens Taiwan trade ties as Minister visits Taipei
- Europe’s top tech scale-ups announced at Web Summit
- Minister Hands: Chatham House Global Trade Conference 2022 speech
- UK-Malaysia joint statement at Joint Committee
- Trade Secretary's speech at the Green Trade & Investment Expo
- Trade Secretary sets out plan to 'future-proof UK economy'
Forwarders matters is not affiliated to the .gov website in any way but looks to put together in one resource a plethora of industry related resources. The above direct links are one such source but we also recommend BIFA & IATA as two great resources and have pages dedicated to them also.
You must be logged in to post a comment.