IATA latest industry press releases
The International Air Transport Association better known as IATA is the trade association for the world’s airlines. They represent over 82% of the total air traffic globally and represent, lead and serve the airline industry. The governing trade body produces regular press releases that cover key facts and figures for Freight forwarders globally. If you want to know what the leading governing body in the air industry think’s this is the place for you.
Airfreight forwarders and press releases
Air freight forwarders and operators do not always have the time to scour the internet and keep upto date with the latest information provided worldwide. these press releases are thought provoking and relevant to the airfreight forwarding community and by following these links you will be taken directly to IATA’s website who publish this information.
- Aviation Leaders Assemble in Istanbul for IATA’s 79th AGM
- Travel Demand Continues Strong in April; Domestic Traffic Fully Recovered
- Air Cargo Demand Decline Slows in April
- ISAGO -15 Years of Advancing Aviation Safety
- Get Ready: Booking Data Points to Strong Peak Season Travel
- Ground Handling Priorities: Recruitment & Retention, Global Standards and Digitalization
- Focus Africa Conference to Strengthen Aviation’s Contribution to African Development
- US Proposed Passenger Compensation Rule Will Raise Costs but Not Solve Delays
- CNS Partnership Conference to Focus on Maintaining Air Cargo Momentum
- IATA Statement On The End Of COVID As An International Public Health Emergency
- Air Travel Growth Continues in March
- Air Cargo Declines Moderate in March
- IATA Welcomes Telcos’ Agreement to Extend 5G Mitigations but More is Needed
- IATA’s Ground Handling Conference to Focus on Embracing Technology
- LATAM Cargo and Swiss Airtainer Win 2023 IATA Air Cargo Innovation Awards
IATA and the Airfreight forwarding community
Forwarders Matter is not registered with or have an affiliation to IATA. The links and information above are relevant to all freight forwarders and especially those air freight forwarding companies trading with the UK. Airfreight is a major part of UK trade and so what the governing body for this mode of transport has to say is key in providing safe and secure airfreight services.
You must be logged in to post a comment.