The International Air Transport Association better known as IATA is the trade association for the world’s airlines. They represent over 82% of the total air traffic globally and represent, lead and serve the airline industry. The governing trade body produces regular press releases that cover key facts and figures for Freight forwarders globally. If you want to know what the leading governing body in the air industry think’s this is the place for you.
Airfreight forwarders and press releases
Air freight forwarders and operators do not always have the time to scour the internet and keep upto date with the latest information provided worldwide. these press releases are thought provoking and relevant to the airfreight forwarding community and by following these links you will be taken directly to IATA’s website who publish this information.
- Statement on KFTC Recommendation
- IATA Legal Challenge to Urgently Halt Dutch Slot Rule
- Simple Testing, Affordability and Sustainability Keys to Restoring UK Aviation
- IATA Launches CEIV Lithium Battery Certification Program
- Key to Air Cargo Resilience Post Pandemic: Cooperation, Safety, Sustainability, Modernization
- Frustration with Travel Restrictions Grows
- Six More Airlines Implement IATA Travel Pass
- Outrageous: Infrastructure Costs Increasing $2.3 Billion in a Crisis
- Re-open Borders with Simplified Risk Management
- 2021 Diversity & Inclusion Award Winners Announced
- IATA Leadership Developments
- China Eastern Airlines to Host 78th IATA AGM in Shanghai
- Losses Reduce but Challenges Continue - Cumulative $201 Billion Losses for 2020-2022
- Net-Zero Carbon Emissions by 2050
- Statement on Australia's Announcement on Reopening of Borders
IATA and the Airfreight forwarding community
Forwarders Matter is not registered with or have an affiliation to IATA. The links and information above are relevant to all freight forwarders and especially those air freight forwarding companies trading with the UK. Airfreight is a major part of UK trade and so what the governing body for this mode of transport has to say is key in providing safe and secure airfreight services.