BIFA latest published press releases
BIFA ( British International Freight Association ) News from source. Forwarders matter brings into one place all the latest industry news from trusted sources.
We do not edit or amend this content and all links on this page will take you straight through to BIFA’s website.
Forwarders Matter is designed to ensure that freight information is easily accessible for freight companies worldwide.
- Heathrow’s plan for recovery
- Sea Intelligence says shippers are right, container shipping services are getting worse
- Air freight showing signs of ‘structural recovery’
- Pandemic boosts China-Europe rail freight
- Warehousing space at record levels in second quarter
- Amid continuing capacity crunch, May's air cargo volumes show slight pickup, says IATA
- BIFA is collaborating with Drewry on freight rate benchmarking
- Ocean freight rates rise to five-year high
- Freight association offers free bitesize training for youngsters
- UK government and UN commit to protect seafarers and help stabilise global shipping market
- HM Treasury suspend HGV Levy for one year
- Update on Extended Payment Arrangements for customs duty and import VAT from HMRC
- Maersk sets $500 misdeclaration fee for wrongly-sized out-of-gauge cargo
- Ocean rates continue to climb on increased volumes
- Box lines set sights on a profitable year
Forwarders Matter, an information resource
Forwarders Matter is not registered with or have an affiliation to the British International Freight Association. The links & information above are relevant to all freight forwarders.
Based in the UK the site has a UK freight forwarder community Bias. We do encourage member and news stories globally. As a central resource the links to BIFA / IATA and worldwide Customs HS information we are re-balancing the need for a central resource and cargo industry news. To submit freight news for inclusion e-mail email@example.com