BIFA latest published press releases
BIFA ( British International Freight Association ) News from source. Forwarders matter brings into one place all the latest industry news from trusted sources.
We do not edit or amend this content and all links on this page will take you straight through to BIFA’s website.
Forwarders Matter is designed to ensure that freight information is easily accessible for freight companies worldwide.
- EC set to extend liner shipping consortia exemption for four years
- Ocean freight customers face significant fuel price rise next month
- IMO pushes forward with work to meet ship emission reduction targets
- Freight association Director General wins Lifetime Achievement Award
- Rail Freight Group Lays Down its Blueprint for the Future
- US FMC's proposed D&D Rule divides shipping industry
- September Air Freight Volumes Remain Weak
- BIFA Young Forwarder Network set for Anglian launch
- Heathrow cargo consolidation
- HM Revenue and Customs Appointment
- IMO 2020 rule to leave container shipping lines with US$1bn fuel bill
- 33 freight forwarders are shortlisted for BIFA's freight service awards
- No-deal Brexit motorway plan comes into force
- No-deal Brexit guidance from the Information Commissioner’s Office
- Future of Freight: UK Strategy
Forwarders Matter, an information resource
Forwarders Matter is not registered with or have an affiliation to the British International Freight Association. The links & information above are relevant to all freight forwarders.
Based in the UK the site has a UK freight forwarder community Bias. We do encourage member and news stories globally. As a central resource the links to BIFA / IATA and worldwide Customs HS information we are re-balancing the need for a central resource and cargo industry news. To submit freight news for inclusion e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org