BIFA latest published press releases
BIFA ( British International Freight Association ) News from source. Forwarders matter brings into one place all the latest industry news from trusted sources.
We do not edit or amend this content and all links on this page will take you straight through to BIFA’s website.
Forwarders Matter is designed to ensure that freight information is easily accessible for freight companies worldwide.
- No-deal Brexit advice: further ports will be designated for movement of protected animals and plants
- Information on new inland sites to support customs processes
- Multimodal 2020 partners with BIFA to add freight forwarders village
- IRU sets future direction for road transport in times of economic uncertainty and industry disruption
- UK 'No Deal' Brexit preparedness
- Heathrow trucking system launches automatic shipment updates
- Freight and passenger ferry services get a boost with two new vessels
- P&O Ferries launch new freight ferry service between Calais and Tilbury
- Heathrow releases August 2019 cargo figures
- Nationwide government events launched to help businesses get ready for Brexit
- BIFA picks Paralympian and broadcaster to host its freight service awards
- Incoterms® 2020
- As seen on TV
- Shippers prepare for sharp ocean freight fuel price rises
- FMC set to review 'costly and unfair' demurrage and detention fees
Forwarders Matter, an information resource
Forwarders Matter is not registered with or have an affiliation to the British International Freight Association. The links & information above are relevant to all freight forwarders.
Based in the UK the site has a UK freight forwarder community Bias. We do encourage member and news stories globally. As a central resource the links to BIFA / IATA and worldwide Customs HS information we are re-balancing the need for a central resource and cargo industry news. To submit freight news for inclusion e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org