BIFA latest published press releases
BIFA ( British International Freight Association ) News from source. Forwarders matter brings into one place all the latest industry news from trusted sources.
We do not edit or amend this content and all links on this page will take you straight through to BIFA’s website.
Forwarders Matter is designed to ensure that freight information is easily accessible for freight companies worldwide.
- Felixstowe Port - Mandatory wearing of face coverings
- BA Cargo strikes at Heathrow
- EU Exit information on COVID Testing and Compensation for the fishing industry
- Irish import procedures for SPS goods
- 37% of all boxes are rolled over
- Professions exempt from travel restrictions
- Shippers warned to prepare for bunker surcharge increase
- EU Exit Access to Guidance and information
- Carriers cancel fewer services over Chinese New Year period
- EU Issue -Inland Border Post Ashford Waterbrook and French NCTS
- HSE spot checks and inspections continuing during coronavirus pandemic
- New COVID-19 Entry Restrictions in Germany
- Belgian systems outage
- HMRC update on NCTS - 14 January 2021
- Defra Expedited Return Scheme: Consultation
Forwarders Matter, an information resource
Forwarders Matter is not registered with or have an affiliation to the British International Freight Association. The links & information above are relevant to all freight forwarders.
Based in the UK the site has a UK freight forwarder community Bias. We do encourage member and news stories globally. As a central resource the links to BIFA / IATA and worldwide Customs HS information we are re-balancing the need for a central resource and cargo industry news. To submit freight news for inclusion e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org