BIFA latest published press releases
BIFA ( British International Freight Association ) News from source. Forwarders matter brings into one place all the latest industry news from trusted sources.
We do not edit or amend this content and all links on this page will take you straight through to BIFA’s website.
Forwarders Matter is designed to ensure that freight information is easily accessible for freight companies worldwide.
- Freight association sees no change in container shipping fundamentals for months … possibly years
- Air Cargo Posts Strongest First Half-Year Growth Since 2017
- EU Exit - Stages 2 & 3 and the updated Border Operating Model
- Typhoon could continue to disrupt Shanghai ports
- Road freight goes green with £20 million funding boost
- DEFRA announce series of training webinars
- BIFA releases report on the issues impacting the Container Market
- No evidence yet of widespread price-out of low-value cargo
- Lifting of lockdown restrictions prompts work to activate Operation Brock
- The air cargo industry should be proud of itself, says TIACA
- HMRC Communication Safety & Security Business Requirements Latest Update
- Government letter to haulage industry
- Freight association reiterates need for traders to get ready for EU trade rule changes
- US extends cargo-in-the-cabin exemption
- CCS-UK Electronic Fallback system
Forwarders Matter, an information resource
Forwarders Matter is not registered with or have an affiliation to the British International Freight Association. The links & information above are relevant to all freight forwarders.
Based in the UK the site has a UK freight forwarder community Bias. We do encourage member and news stories globally. As a central resource the links to BIFA / IATA and worldwide Customs HS information we are re-balancing the need for a central resource and cargo industry news. To submit freight news for inclusion e-mail email@example.com