BIFA latest published press releases
BIFA ( British International Freight Association ) News from source. Forwarders matter brings into one place all the latest industry news from trusted sources.
We do not edit or amend this content and all links on this page will take you straight through to BIFA’s website.
Forwarders Matter is designed to ensure that getting information that should be used and checked regularly is easy to get to and accessible.
- New HGV market up a fifth in Q1 2019
- Five more carriers join digital shipping association
- BIFA warns of looming deadline for Customs training funding applications
- Shipping Industry Expresses Concern Over Recent Trade Developments
- End of Intermediaries Grant Scheme
- World Container Index - 09 May
- Weak air freight demand continues
- Global freight forwarding market forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4% to 4.5% until 2020
- Heathrow Animal Reception Centre - HARC - ITSF
- Strong fundamentals underpin healthy European road freight expansion
- World Container Index - 02 May
- European road haulage capacity at 'decade high' level
- Forwarders welcome Heathrow ruling
- DfT sued by ferry operator over no-deal Brexit preparations
- First border crossing to use United Nations e-CMR consignment note
Forwarders Matter, an information resource
Forwarders Matter is not registered with or have an affiliation to BIFA. The links and information above are relevant to all freight forwarders and especially those freight forwarding companies trading with the UK.