BIFA latest published press releases
BIFA ( British International Freight Association ) News from source. Forwarders matter brings into one place all the latest industry news from trusted sources.
We do not edit or amend this content and all links on this page will take you straight through to BIFA’s website.
Forwarders Matter is designed to ensure that freight information is easily accessible for freight companies worldwide.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Businesses and Employers Bulletin 3 April 2020
- Updated Trading Standards refusal process
- Reliability to suffer as void sailings multiply
- CLECAT welcomes Gguidance to ensure essential freight keeps moving by air
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Businesses and Employers Bulletin 2 April 2020
- Air freight volumes shrinking fast – but there may be a glimmer of hope
- Air cargo demand slumps in February as COVID-19 takes hold
- COVID-19 - Extension of the Validity Period for Recurrent Dangerous Goods Training
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Businesses and Employers Bulletin 1 April 2020
- Guidance on Customs Processes 01 April 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Businesses and Employers Bulletin 31 March 2020
- dnata Regional Cargo Handling – Update 5
- Guidance on Key Worker Status
- COVID-19: Electronic copies of physical paperwork
- UK freight association encourages sign up for its online Customs declaration training, with grant funding still available from government
Forwarders Matter, an information resource
Forwarders Matter is not registered with or have an affiliation to the British International Freight Association. The links & information above are relevant to all freight forwarders.
Based in the UK the site has a UK freight forwarder community Bias. We do encourage member and news stories globally. As a central resource the links to BIFA / IATA and worldwide Customs HS information we are re-balancing the need for a central resource and cargo industry news. To submit freight news for inclusion e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org