BIFA latest published press releases
BIFA ( British International Freight Association ) News from source. Forwarders matter brings into one place all the latest industry news from trusted sources.
We do not edit or amend this content and all links on this page will take you straight through to BIFA’s website.
Forwarders Matter is designed to ensure that freight information is easily accessible for freight companies worldwide.
- COVID-compliance now a legal obligation
- Transfer of International Trade activities in North Kent locations
- Chancellor outlines Winter Economy Plan
- Wearing of face coverings
- Freight forwarders say Government is getting its retaliation in first
- Menzies LHR cargo delays - Update
- Problems at Heathrow and Felixstowe
- FMC fires 'collusion' warning shot across the bows of transpacific carriers
- Freight forwarders facing the perfect storm of issues at the port of Felixstowe
- Border and Protocol Delivery Group - Invitation to BIFA Members to take part in user research
- Menzies ‘working hard’ to resolve LHR cargo delays
- Menzies Aviation service delays for LHR cargo
- Freight forwarders express reservations on Brexit preparedness
- UK port figures show extent of trade downturn
- Letter to VAT registered traders
Forwarders Matter, an information resource
Forwarders Matter is not registered with or have an affiliation to the British International Freight Association. The links & information above are relevant to all freight forwarders.
Based in the UK the site has a UK freight forwarder community Bias. We do encourage member and news stories globally. As a central resource the links to BIFA / IATA and worldwide Customs HS information we are re-balancing the need for a central resource and cargo industry news. To submit freight news for inclusion e-mail email@example.com