BIFA latest published press releases
BIFA ( British International Freight Association ) News from source. Forwarders matter brings into one place all the latest industry news from trusted sources.
We do not edit or amend this content and all links on this page will take you straight through to BIFA’s website.
Forwarders Matter is designed to ensure that freight information is easily accessible for freight companies worldwide.
- Ade Adepitan reveals winners of UK freight industry ‘Oscars’
- BIFA warns of looming deadline for Customs grant scheme applications
- Freight forwarders stand to benefit from wider access to Government apprenticeship service
- Container Shipping: Same again
- Air Freight Demand Down 1.1% in November 2019
- Heathrow expansion
- Advice for global shippers on managing surcharges for low sulphur fuel
- Traffic Commissioners say bridge strikes at an unacceptable level
- Heathrow has said its project to build a third runway has been delayed by "at least 12 months" after the aviation regulator rejected its spending plans
- Shipping sector proposes USD 5 billion R&D board to cut emissions
- UK freight association names policy and compliance officer
- VBS Green Charge applies from January 2020
- Industry efforts against misdeclared Litium Batteries shipments
- Freight association calls on new government to deliver on election promises
- Freight association lends support to diversity in logistics
Forwarders Matter, an information resource
Forwarders Matter is not registered with or have an affiliation to the British International Freight Association. The links & information above are relevant to all freight forwarders.
Based in the UK the site has a UK freight forwarder community Bias. We do encourage member and news stories globally. As a central resource the links to BIFA / IATA and worldwide Customs HS information we are re-balancing the need for a central resource and cargo industry news. To submit freight news for inclusion e-mail email@example.com