BIFA latest published press releases
BIFA ( British International Freight Association ) News from source. Forwarders matter brings into one place all the latest industry news from trusted sources.
We do not edit or amend this content and all links on this page will take you straight through to BIFA’s website.
Forwarders Matter is designed to ensure that getting information that should be used and checked regularly is easy to get to and accessible.
- Freight forwarders query whether government is listening
- May air freight volumes remain weak
- BIFA Freight Services Awards now open for entries
- Scam Alert
- Seminars aim to tackle Heathrow truck congestion
- US-China trade war may benefit shipping
- Heathrow announces tough emissions policy
- Container shipping shifts to Vertical Integration
- Concern over trade wars impacts shipping confidence
- Inside job becomes thieves No 1 MO in cargo theft, says insurance study
- Ocean freight facing major ‘disruption’ this year
- UK logistics resilient against ‘a perfect storm’ of issues
- TIACA and CHAMP team up to launch sustainability programme
- Heathrow reveals masterplan for expansion with launch of its largest consultation
- M6toll introduces new toll prices and an additional off-peak rate
Forwarders Matter, an information resource
Forwarders Matter is not registered with or have an affiliation to BIFA. The links and information above are relevant to all freight forwarders and especially those freight forwarding companies trading with the UK.