BIFA latest published press releases
BIFA ( British International Freight Association ) News from source. Forwarders matter brings into one place all the latest industry news from trusted sources.
We do not edit or amend this content and all links on this page will take you straight through to BIFA’s website.
Forwarders Matter is designed to ensure that freight information is easily accessible for freight companies worldwide.
- Shippers warned to brace for fuel surcharge rises
- Don’t cancel Christmas just yet, say freight forwarders
- Walsh expects a permanent shift in air cargo’s importance to aviation
- Key to air cargo resilience post pandemic: Industry Cooperation, Safety, Sustainability and Modernization
- British International Freight Association set to play key role at Multimodal 2021
- Rising confidence in the UK logistics sector despite pressing staff and supply shortages
- Green Pass in international road transport
- 12.5% of the global capacity now unavailable
- EU Hauliers: Are you ready for changes at the UK/EU border?
- Freight association welcomes extension of government support for apprentice recruitment
- BIFA picks rugby legend to host its awards … and reminds members to enter (1)
- Air cargo up 7.7% in August versus pre-COVID Levels; capacity lagging demand
- Schedule reliability drops to all-time low 33.6% in August 2021
- Air cargo charters at a premium as capacity squeeze tightens
- Multimodal 2021
Forwarders Matter, an information resource
Forwarders Matter is not registered with or have an affiliation to the British International Freight Association. The links & information above are relevant to all freight forwarders.
Based in the UK the site has a UK freight forwarder community Bias. We do encourage member and news stories globally. As a central resource the links to BIFA / IATA and worldwide Customs HS information we are re-balancing the need for a central resource and cargo industry news. To submit freight news for inclusion e-mail email@example.com