BIFA latest published press releases
BIFA ( British International Freight Association ) News from source. Forwarders matter brings into one place all the latest industry news from trusted sources.
We do not edit or amend this content and all links on this page will take you straight through to BIFA’s website.
Forwarders Matter is designed to ensure that freight information is easily accessible for freight companies worldwide.
- Rocketing cargo theft statistics 'a big wake-up call' for all supply chain players
- BIFA remains lukewarm on freeports concept
- Evergreen blocked from offloading cargo from Ever Given
- Traffic management measures in Kent stood down as trade returns to normal
- Airfreight in 2021: A wild ride says Ti report
- Anger as Maersk suspends contract bookings, sparking scramble for capacity
- Ocean freight rates set to stay elevated until 2023
- Young Forwarder Network reaches half century
- FMC confirms it is investigating container shipping lines
- Message to Hauliers/Traders/Agents moving Common Transit Convention goods through ports that have adopted the Goods Vehicle Movement Service
- Clarification on VAT statements
- Freight association welcomes further government support for apprentice recruitment
- Air cargo demand up 9% in February compared to pre-COVID levels
- General Average declared on Ever Given
- NCTS Guarantee Reference Amount - Update
Forwarders Matter, an information resource
Forwarders Matter is not registered with or have an affiliation to the British International Freight Association. The links & information above are relevant to all freight forwarders.
Based in the UK the site has a UK freight forwarder community Bias. We do encourage member and news stories globally. As a central resource the links to BIFA / IATA and worldwide Customs HS information we are re-balancing the need for a central resource and cargo industry news. To submit freight news for inclusion e-mail email@example.com