BIFA latest published press releases
BIFA ( British International Freight Association ) News from source. Forwarders matter brings into one place all the latest industry news from trusted sources.
We do not edit or amend this content and all links on this page will take you straight through to BIFA’s website.
Forwarders Matter is designed to ensure that freight information is easily accessible for freight companies worldwide.
- Young Forwarder Network Gets Back On Track
- £200m boost from the Government to rollout hundreds more zero-emission HGVs
- CDS Downtime - Tuesday 17th May
- Additional duties on Russian/Belarussian goods announced by British Government
- Additional duties on Russian/Belarusian goods announced by British Government
- CHIEF System Downtime - Tues 10th May
- BIFA Appeals To UK Government Following Border Operating Model Announcement
- Moving To CDS - BIFA Webinar FAQs
- DEFRA - Clarification of border controls after 1 July 2022
- Operating Light Goods Vehicles in the EU - rule changes
- DP World Southampton - reminder to drivers
- HMRC issue guidance for CDS Import entries
- BIFA not surprised at delay to next phase of Border Operating Model
- HMRC Announcement
- HMRC webinar slides - Preparing to move to the Customs Declaration Service
Forwarders Matter, an information resource
Forwarders Matter is not registered with or have an affiliation to the British International Freight Association. The links & information above are relevant to all freight forwarders.
Based in the UK the site has a UK freight forwarder community Bias. We do encourage member and news stories globally. As a central resource the links to BIFA / IATA and worldwide Customs HS information we are re-balancing the need for a central resource and cargo industry news. To submit freight news for inclusion e-mail email@example.com